Nina and Gerry Chapple
Historically Designated 1850's Stone Home $789,000
One of a kind single family, historically designated, stone 1800's home in downtown Dundas. Potentially 5 bedrms. Originally 2 semi detatched now one home. Design with raised foundation allowing full use of the lower level with a private back screened in entry porch to mudroom. Ideal inlaw suite 2 bedrm, bath, Recrm, future kit area. Main level has exposed stone wall in modern European style kitchen with recent, quality stainless finish appliances, generous dinette. Patio door to rear deck and gardens. Walkway to rear double parking off Right of Way. Original pine floors and staircase. Elegant large, sunny living room with wood burning fireplace. Built-ins enhance the dining room. Main floor den. Main floor full bath with laundry closet. Upper floor has a skylit master, 2nd bedrm and skylit full bath sitting alcove area. Basement level has Recrm, 2 bedrms, 3pc bath, den, mudroom and screened porch with private entry to basement level. Hot water heat Viessmann Boiler (2010) and 2 window A/C, Owned Hot Water Heater 2014, Shingles Oct 2015. All dates and room sizes approx.
View Additional Virtual Tour
Visit this property's other website
Ellen Boyce, Broker of Royal LePage State Realty Brokerage
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Oakville - Burlington - Milton,
Vol. 12, Issue 06, Page 11.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Washer/Dryer Inc.
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Cooling System: 2 Window A/C units
- Heating System: Hot water Biler
- Roof: Asphalt
- Gym: Momentum Fitness - King Street
- Laundry Facilities: mainfloor
- Playground: Dundas Driving Park
- Putting Green/Golf: Dundas Valley Golf and Curling
- Pool: Community Salt Water on Market Street
- Tennis: Dundas Driving Park
- Exterior Construction: Stone and Cedar
- Parking: 2 Rear off ROW
- Fireplace: woood
- Floors: wood
- Sewer Utilities: Municipal
- Water Utilities: Municipal
- 10 minutes to McMaster University and Hospital
- Downtown Olde Dundas Core area
- LIbrary, Little Theatre, Arena, Indoor Community Pool
- Walk to Parks and Trails